These scriptures remind me to embrace every blessing and to allow simplicity reign. A simplicity that leaves control at the door – never welcoming it inside the home of my heart.
My challenge is as you read through these scriptures, allow them to feed your soul. May it become more then just reading, but a prayer.
1. “For I know well the plans I have for you days the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
2. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own understanding rely not, in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths.” Prov. 3:5-6
3. “Entrust your works to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.” Prov. 16:3
4. “For the vision still has its time, presses on to fulfillment, and will not disappoint; if it delays, wait for it will surely come, it will not be late.” Hab. 2:3
5. “What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life?” Mark 8:36
6. “Now, Lord, you know that I take this wife of mine not because of lust, but for a noble propose.” Tobit 8:7 (I hope to find a man like that!)
7. Ephesians 6:10-17 This is a very powerful scripture! Look it up.
8. “So He said to them, ‘cast the net over the right side of the boat and you will find something.’ So they cast it and were not able to pull it in because of the number of fish.” John 21:6
9. “We have hope as an anchor for the soul – firm and secure.” Heb.6:19
10. “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:14
I hope these scriptures fed your soul like they feed mine! Please comment how God moved your spirit, heart, soul! I love reading about “God” moments.
Remember through even the simplest word in a beautifully crafted scripture we will be guided to embrace life’s blessings. Then joy will live!!!